What did I tell you guys? He is really itching to change his hairstyle.
Justin Bieber Melbourne May 2, 2011
7 years ago
We have heard for the past week about some of the most popular names and faces on search engines around the country. We have already heard from both Bing and Yahoo! -- now, we have the list from the king of them all in Google.
Here are the ten names that the search engine managed to pick up:
Are you surprised by any of these rankings?
- Justin Bieber: is anyone surprised? With an army of teen girls behind him, Justin is searched left and right by everyone.
- Lady Gaga: The "Bad Romance" singer not only has fans in the United States, but she is also worldwide.
- Kim Kardashian: She is frequently labeled one of the most desirable women in the world, and her status her proves it.
- Nicki Minaj: The rapper burst on the scene in the past year, and many people may have been looking for more information.
- Miley Cyrus: The "Hannah Montana" star caused drama with a racy new album, and also plenty of rumors about her personal life.
- Katy Perry: This "California Gurl" also had a big year thanks to three #1 singles.
- Lil Wayne: He's back in prison now, and his legal drama produced plenty of searches.
- Taylor Swift: Her album had the best week of any thus far in 2010.
- Eminem: If it wasn't for Taylor, Eminem would own that title above.
- Megan Fox: People are still searching for her even though she's not part of the new "Transformers."
Here's a breakfast combo for ya -- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez leaving the International House of Pancakes yesterday ... ARM-IN-FRICKIN-ARM!!!
The two international pop stars sat down for breakfast yesterday in Philadelphia .... hours before they were scheduled to perform at the Q102 Jingle Ball.
According to the good folks at IHOP ... Biebs, 16, and Gomez, 18, HELD HANDS inside the restaurant ... and looked "cuddly" while sitting on the same side of a booth.
Nothing says "romance" like a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity.
Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez ARE Dating According To Reports
According to Life & Style magazine Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are in fact dating, even though they have continuously denied the reports. According to the magazine the duo have gone out on a number of dates and their relationship is now starting to get more serious – with Selena starting to tell all of her friends how much she likes Justin!
A source told the magazine:
Selena’s been gushing about Justin more with friends. And he’s had a crush on her forever. It’s definitely on!