What did I tell you guys? He is really itching to change his hairstyle.
09 December 2010
We have heard for the past week about some of the most popular names and faces on search engines around the country. We have already heard from both Bing and Yahoo! -- now, we have the list from the king of them all in Google.
Here are the ten names that the search engine managed to pick up:
Are you surprised by any of these rankings?
- Justin Bieber: is anyone surprised? With an army of teen girls behind him, Justin is searched left and right by everyone.
- Lady Gaga: The "Bad Romance" singer not only has fans in the United States, but she is also worldwide.
- Kim Kardashian: She is frequently labeled one of the most desirable women in the world, and her status her proves it.
- Nicki Minaj: The rapper burst on the scene in the past year, and many people may have been looking for more information.
- Miley Cyrus: The "Hannah Montana" star caused drama with a racy new album, and also plenty of rumors about her personal life.
- Katy Perry: This "California Gurl" also had a big year thanks to three #1 singles.
- Lil Wayne: He's back in prison now, and his legal drama produced plenty of searches.
- Taylor Swift: Her album had the best week of any thus far in 2010.
- Eminem: If it wasn't for Taylor, Eminem would own that title above.
- Megan Fox: People are still searching for her even though she's not part of the new "Transformers."
Once JB overtakes Lady Gaga as most followed on Twitter he will become the undisputed KING OF THE INTERNET.
Here's a breakfast combo for ya -- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez leaving the International House of Pancakes yesterday ... ARM-IN-FRICKIN-ARM!!!
The two international pop stars sat down for breakfast yesterday in Philadelphia .... hours before they were scheduled to perform at the Q102 Jingle Ball.
According to the good folks at IHOP ... Biebs, 16, and Gomez, 18, HELD HANDS inside the restaurant ... and looked "cuddly" while sitting on the same side of a booth.
Nothing says "romance" like a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity.
These two are getting very chummy. He spent Thanksgiving with her family. She goes with him to Jaden's brother's high school football game. They go on Yogart dates. He has said Selena is his favorite Disney girl. And he just happens to make a song called "Latin Girl". You can't get anymore Latin then Selena Gomez.
Furthermore there is this:
Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez ARE Dating According To Reports
According to Life & Style magazine Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are in fact dating, even though they have continuously denied the reports. According to the magazine the duo have gone out on a number of dates and their relationship is now starting to get more serious – with Selena starting to tell all of her friends how much she likes Justin!
A source told the magazine:
Selena’s been gushing about Justin more with friends. And he’s had a crush on her forever. It’s definitely on!
Hmmmmmm..... But then again she did tell Ellen she considers him her LITTLE brother. I don't know about you but once you consider someone your little brother it's hard to date them.
They’re both massively successful in their own right, so when Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez hit up the 2010 Q102 Jingle Ball last night, it was an evening to remember.
Mr. Bieber took the stage at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, New Jersey in top form, even serenading a lucky female fan and giving her a bouquet of roses.
Meanwhile, Selena had her own high-powered set, performing in a beautiful white getup and going barefoot!
Miss Gomez has been extra busy this week, as she sang at the KIIS-FM Jingle Ball in Los Angeles this past Sunday, and she’ll take the stage at the Z100 Jingle Ball in New York City tonight.
Justin Bieber was gifted with an almost life-size poster of Kim Kardashian during a recent interview.
The 'Pray' singer was being interviewed backstage at Q102's Jingle Ball by Maxwell when he was given the gift-wrapped picture of Kardashian in a bathing suit.
The teenager, who performed at the festive event on Wednesday night, then pretended to walk away clutching the poster, joking: "I'm leaving on this note!"
Bieber later posted a link to the video interview on his official Twitter feed alongside a message to Kardashian saying: "Glad u could make it tonight. haha (sic)"
She later responded: "Always there 4 u! LOL!"
The pair became friends after meeting at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in May and later posed together for a Graduate-themed photoshoot in Elle.
I posted another commercial a few days ago. That is actually the second commercial. This is the first. I missed it. Thanks to Camille from JustBeats for letting us know.
Also they are holding a contest to win a pair of autographed JustBeats headphones. The contest is open to US Beliebers and ends January 7, 2011. Enter here.
Justin fell 10 seconds into the Love Me video and lucky for us I happen to be there in front row...