Here are 30 things we learned about Justin Bieber in the 30-minute "Diary of Justin Bieber" special on MTV. It chronicles his time in France, including a possible broken arm from some pushy French fans.
- Bieber loves French girls (but not because of their boobs).
- Bieber is on a mission to thank all his fans who have made his incredible ride a reality.
- Being only 16 years old, Bieb has to take time to do school every day.
- His subjects are algebra, history, and biology, but he takes time to learn about places he travels to, like studying the Arc de Triomphe while in Paris.
- J-Bieb likes to smell pizza. Like physically sniff a slice.
- The spry little fella can hurdle a street pylon.
- He doesn't watch anything but R-rated movies.
- Bieb can make a half-court basketball shot.
- Kenny the security guard wakes Justin up in the morning.
- Bieber sleeps in a white shirt and white shorts.
- That awesome hair of his just gets blow-dried and then magically falls forward like that.
- When jumping on a bed, Bieber actually looks like he is only 12 years of age.
- Bieber actually knows some French. WE suspect it's because he's from Canada.
- But he reveals that it's also because it's his grandparents' first language, which is perhaps an extension of the being-from-Canada thing, but cool nonetheless.
- Justin has a team of guys working around him who beat on him like a little brother.
- Bieb can hold his own though, especially since he kicks his marketing manager Mike in the crotch (by accident).
- Bieber's mom Pattie looks like he's 25 and a French radio host calls her a MILF.
- Bieber can be a little punk just like any other teenager. When he jokes that his tutor should get back in her cage and his mom tells him to apologize and he won't.
- Justin took the time to sing for the crowd outside his gig who couldn't get in.
- Bieb doesn't respond well to Europe's lack of air conditioning, but he soldiers on signing autographs in a crowded mall anyway.
- There are so many crying girls, which befuddles both us and the Bieb.
- If you push Justin Bieber around, he'll stop signing autographs. But he will perform anyway because that's how he rolls.
- He prays before he performs.
- The sea of camera phones and video cameras during a live concert are this generation's lighters.
- Bieber makes up for kicking his marketing manager Mike in the crotch by letting him come onstage and play the guitar. That seems like a good trade-off.
- Bieb's got some basketball moves, especially for a little guy.
- Bieb's best friend is Ryan from back home in Canada. Ryan is a little further on the road to puberty than Justin.
- According to the security guys, Bieb says his fans are his "spinach."
- Bieb denies ever saying that.
- He finishes by saying, "Not too long ago I was just posting videos on YouTube for my family and friends. This has been an incredible experience, an incredible journey. It's weird to think that this is only the beginning."
Check out this video of the bonus footage from Bieber's "Diary" session:
28 March 2010
OMG, look at Gather.com's reaction to Miley Cyrus saying publicly that she is not a fan of Justin Bieber:
Miley Cyrus has a big mouth. Seriously. Have you seen that thing? Big mouth and big chompers.
Apparently, such attributes have led to many unbecoming things about fellow musicians and the like coming out of it recently, and Justin Bieber is the latest victim of her need to express her opinions. When asked about the big-time teen and tween sensation, she didn't hold back, according to Celebuzz:
"I'm not necessarily a fan. I don't listen to that kind of music. I like Kurt Cobain. [He] is like my dream boyfriend."
Interesting choice of boyfriends considering the guy was so angst-ridden that he took his own life. Also, does anyone actually believe she sits around listening Nirvana albums all day? Smells like teen fiction to me.
Before this latest bomb drop, she spouted off about the evils of the internet (when, in fact, she was the one who didn't know how to refrain from over-sharing), country music, her dislike forTwilight, and the worst offense of all? Thom Yorke of Radiohead wouldn't do a meet-and-greet with her at the Grammys, and she was so devastated, she vowed to "ruin them." Someone needs to seriously get this woman a big plate of shut-the-eff-up. On the other hand, at least she doesn't say "No comment." You gotta give her that.
Maybe they're being a bit too harsh but I do agree with what is being said about Miley. We all know that she's not one to hold back (Demi? Selene? Are you there?).
Everyone can have different tastes but when you are a public figure and you know a camera is on you you should not say you are not a fan of someone's music. It's a bit rude right?
I bet you she is lying. hehe. I bet you she does like JB's music. How could you not??? She just wants to get back at him for the jabs he through at her recently. I mean she did also say publicly that she never heard any of Jay's music. Now come on. Are we supposed to believe that? I certainly don't.
(Click here to see the video)
I was watching some tv and found this bit of JB news by accident :) Justin is scheduled to perform on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Thursday April 1, 2010.
And for those of you in the USA, make sure to catch "The Diary of Justin Bieber" on MTV tonight at 7:30 Eastern Time. (Everyone in Canada has to wait until April 7th to watch this on MTV Canada.)
Teen superstar Justin Bieber delighted the fan with an appearance on the orange carpet of the 23rd Annual Kids’ Choice Awards held at the UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles on Saturday (March 27). The most famous 16 year-old wasn’t nominated for any awards last night… WHAT? NO way!! If Justin was nominated for “Favorite Male Singer”, he would have won easily.
Justin Bieber 2010 Kids’ Choice Awards Pictures