12 January 2011





9 Comments

Caroline said... [Reply]

yay daisy!! u made another post!! make more posts pleasee!!!!! lovee yaa!!! :f

caitlyn said... [Reply]

YOU'RE POSTING AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Omg are you gone start posting again :) cause that would be awesome !! I have been lost updating my self on JB news lately without your site

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Wow I thought you would never be back...hope everything is ok lol

Cory Richert said... [Reply]

Thankyou sooo sooo much for posting, This seriously is the best Justin Bieber site in the world :) I dont know what I would do with out it :)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I love this (: Thanks!!1

BieberBlog said... [Reply]

http://justin-bieber-daily.blogspot.com/
check it out!

zoey said... [Reply]

yaayy :D more postsss yeaaahh :) EVERYONE RT THE TWEET FROM THE NXT POSTTT!!!! :f :t :b

mandy said... [Reply]

Aww , justin is such a sweet guy :)
Bytheway ! Daisy...u back <3 Love ya my bra

~Mandy~

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...