28 June 2010

I guess JB's management must have discovered that "No Country Is More Interested In Justin Bieber Than The Philippines".

Thanks to Yhanie, the video below was posted on our Facebook Fan Page a few days ago but couldn't be posted here because it was a Facebook video. Luckily someone posted the same video on YouTube.

In the video Justin says 'Mahal Ko Kayong Lahat' which means 'Love you all'.





Justin is also on the cover of the current issue of Philippine's Total Girl teen magazine.




And you know Yhanie has her copy already. Here she is with it. :)




Follow Yhanie (she's a die-hard Belieber) on Twitter and add her as a friend on Facebook.







4 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I loved his face when he tries to say it!!! It was pretty good... This made my day!!! <3

x_abu said... [Reply]

thats sooooooo UNfair!!!! i want that magazine!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I loved that he tried to say it. It
was very cute!! If he comes to the philipines. I can't go I don't live there anymore:( but I'll make sure I'll watch it on tv!! We have the Filipino channel. Got to still understand my languge!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

i already has it and its really amazing BUT i hate the poster because Selena's on it

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...