16 February 2010

JUSTIN

Justin Bieber MIZZ Magazine interview: 'If I wasn't a popstar I would be a chef and cook all the lovely ladies nice dinner!' Have you ever bough flowers? 'Yep, for a girlfriend once.' Best & worst gifts? 'I once got a box of coal, which is just plain weird! I got someone's soul, too - OK, I'm kidding, totally kidding! I got a box of chocolates one Valentine's, that was nice!'

To which celeb would you send a Valentine's card? 'I'd have to say Taylor Swift. She has the most amazing eyes and she's just so pretty. Plus, I went on tour with her!' What are the singns that someone's into you? 'For me, some girls just like, stare at me! That's a clue, I guess. When I'm into someone, I basically just smile or give them a wink!'Scan Credit: JustinDrewDaily.

LA Times Blog reviewed Justin's show: Bieber is a born charmer, occasionally riffing alongside his four backup dancers before alighting on a monitor to reduce the front rows to quivering devotion. And that voice is no studio trick; he tackled melismatic trills, sassy street inflections and coffeehouse acoustic pleas without so much as tousling his considerable bangs.





2 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Haha i wish he would wink at me! lol Honor

Anonymous said... [Reply]

:y :o awww!!!

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...