25 January 2011


There is some SERIOUS talent working on this one, and we doubt that they're going to disappoint!

Ester Dean, the Grammy-nominated songwriter best known for penning Katy Perry's Firework, Rihanna's What's My Name, and Usher' Hottie Tottie, recently revealed that she recently finished up a collaboration on a track with Justin Bieber, set to appear on the soundtrack for his new movie, Never Say Never 3D!

She said:

"I first met Justin with Usher at an 'American Idol' event. He was like, 'Oh my God … I'm such a fan of your songwriting!' And I'm like, 'You're a fan? [laughs] I'm a fan of your music!' He's a very talented guy. He was very easy to work with and was very nice. We just finished up some music for the new movie he has coming out. I can't get too much into it. I don't want to give too much away. [Laughs] But it's going to be great. I've worked on all different types of music. Take Katy Perry … I've been wanting to collaborate with her since I heard 'I Kissed A Girl.' And I found out later that Katy wanted to work with me! So we did 'Firework' and 'Peacock' and wrote the lyrics together on both songs."

Damn! Between this and the news of Bieber's collaboration with Diane Warren, we're basically secured TWO surefire hits!

We cannot WAIT to hear these!

We're getting the feeling that another case of Bieber fever is going to strike us down - and HARD!

LOLz!

Thoughts??

 PEREZ HILTON





5 Comments

Dre said... [Reply]

Katy Perrys Lyrics to FIREWORK were amazing actually
Loved the song!

SO AWESOME, Cant wait to see the movie and what else thats in store for us Belieberz! =D

Anonymous said... [Reply]

can't wait :d :t

Anonymous said... [Reply]

OH MY BIEBER I Can't Wait i love justin bieber :t :t :t :t

Anonymous said... [Reply]

i don't like perez hilton??? But I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE JUSTIN BIEBER HES MY VALENTINE :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T

Justin Bieber Games said... [Reply]

Never say never 3D with Justin, I'm holding my breath for that one!

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...