23 December 2010

Know what's funny?

Every time I post something funny or negative about Selena Gomez we get a whole bunch of unfollows on Twitter. Lots of people unfollowed after I made a post about how Selena was using a cheap trick to win over Justin Bieber fans and the same thing happened when I joked about Selena sitting on Justin's lap for breakfast.

I think I'm ready for the 3rd wave of un-follows.....

Below is a tweet made by Selena:

selena Gomez justin Bieber


Now let's think about this tweet.

First it has no name attached. So who could it be that Selena wants to profess her love so publicly to but yet she chooses not to attach a name to the tweet. Her mom? Her dog? Does she love Twitter? Who does she love? Why be so mysterious?

Secondly, right now Selena knows how much attention she's getting from her recent closeness to Justin, among fans and in the media. Everyone keeps asking her if she's dating JB. So she must know that to make a public tweet like that at this very moment will definitely lead people on to thinking it's for Justin.

So here's the thing. If this is for Justin then good for them. Good for him and great for her. They would be cute together. I would be happy for both of them. If she is really in love with him and can't hold it back and this is her own way of showing it then I can totally understand.

BUT if this is not meant for Justin then my respect and love for Selena just went down the drain because this obviously means the tweet is yet another cheap publicity stunt. Get my point? For her sake it better be Justin.because if it isn't then get ready for a big backlash in the very near future because this is a very lousy trick.

Ok, I'ma hold ma breath. Go ahead. Unfollow @JBShrine.





9 Comments

Stephanie said... [Reply]

I'm actually with you on this and no I'm not gonna unfollow u xD

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Im with you Daisy :) But I think it was directed at her fans. I mean Justin tweets stuff like that all the time

cindyojn said... [Reply]

I actually with you and I agree that Justin and Selena would be cute together don't they. Btw who would be so stupid to unfollow you. That's not rational.I will follow you no matter what happens. :)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

you know the jb song kiss and tell so no girl will say that she dates jb

Anonymous said... [Reply]

were with you daisy...selena really sucks,shes a flirt....she keeps on denying their relationship but she keeps on flirting justin.i wanna stub her!!we will not unfollow you because we love jb shrine so much!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

ok you guys are reaching with this one. I'm pretty sure that particular "I Love You" is to her fans. If she wanted to say I love you she could just tell him to his face or text him or something...lol doubt she'd tweet it if it was meant for him

Daisy said... [Reply]

@Anonymous

If this tweet for anyone other than Justin then I see this as a cheap publicity stunt.

Emilyyx3 said... [Reply]

I'm with you on this one. I wasn't following you but right when I read go ahead unfollow me I went and followed you! :b

EmzyBeezx said... [Reply]

I totally agree! He will end up heaartbroken, we all have the proof and i wish he could see it. I KNOW this is fake, I just know it.

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...