21 December 2010

Justin Bieber to spend Christmas with his family
Justin Bieber is looking forward to spending the festive season with his family.

The 16-year-old 'Baby' hitmaker has spent much of 2010 on the road and can't wait to get home to Canada to see his loved ones.

He said: "What's at the top of my Christmas list? To celebrate the holidays with my family."

The teenage singing sensation is hopeful his good conduct throughout the year will lead to him getting lots of Christmas gifts.

He joked: "Have I been naughty or nice? I like to think of myself as being nice."

Justin was able to look back on his successes of the last year while penning his autobiography 'First Step 2 Forever: My Story' and loved writing the book as it made him feel closer to his fans.

He explained: "The book was really cool for me, because I was able to take people into my world and really close into what I'm thinking.

"I like scaring the girls. In the book, I was talking about how I made out with a girl for a week profusely. Then I'd be like, ha, ha, just kidding."

MUSIC ROOMS





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...