06 November 2010

Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez has denied rumors that she has begun a relationship with Justin Bieber.

Suspicions were aroused last week after the teen celebrities were spotted out together in Los Angeles.

A source reported that the pair were "joking around and laughing" and holding hands while at Menchie's in the Encino area.

However, a representative from Gomez's camp has now denied that there is any truth to the rumors, telling Gossip Cop that the duo are "just friends".

DIGITAL SPY
This holding hands thing must be true because this is the second source I found in just the last 5 minutes reporting that they did hold hands at Menchies.





1 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

She Better Not Have Helled His Hands I Have Dibs On Dating Him One Day
I Will Never Say Never :t
He Makes My Heart SMILE! I love u Justin Bieber And Justin u Picked A Beautiful Girl To Date But She Is 18 And u Are 16 And About To Be 17 On March 1st But Justin I Love u So So So So So Much And If She Ever Breaks Your Beautiful Heart I Will Crush Her Into The Little Gomez Gusts She Is Justin I LOVE U :t :t :t :t :t

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...