17 October 2010

Poor Justin Bieber failed his driving theory test


The Canadian singer, 16, refused to get into his mum's car after flunking the exam - preferring to walk home in the rain and sulk on his own.

Super-confident Justin had expected to breeze through the test and earn a driver's permit.
That would have allowed him to get behind the wheel of his 16th birthday present - a Range Rover given to him by his mentor, RnB star USHER.

But the teenager, whose hits include Baby and U Smile, failed to make the grade and flew into a strop as his mum tried to take him home.

Justin said: "There was no way I was getting in the passenger seat, bawling like a ten-year-old. She kept calling me as I walked to the corner of the parking lot and stood by the street. I felt every car driving by was taunting me."

The fuming singer admits taking out his disappointment on passing motorists.

Writing in his book First Step 2 Forever: My Story, Justin adds: "Some girl drove by, putting on mascara as she weaved down the boulevard - but she sure had a driver's licence, didn't she?
"Some dude cruised by in a truck, smoking a cigarette, which he tossed on the street like the world was his ashtray.

"I bellowed after him, 'I hate you'! It felt so good. I bellowed at the next guy, 'I hate you too! And I hate you! And I hate you!'"

Justin passed his test a month later in April in Atlanta, Georgia, and has since been seen driving an array of top-of-the-range cars.

In related news...

COPS in British Columbia are reportedly probing claims that Justin injured a 12-year-old boy fan while trying to escape a gang of starstruck children who surrounded him at a laser game venue. Witnesses said it was an accident.

THE SUN





4 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

OMG! A little overrated dontcha fink?! LOL
"I hate you! I hate you too!" Kinds funny I guess... :P

jocke said... [Reply]

hahaha why???

Anonymous said... [Reply]

omg justin no way lol i had to laugh when he said i hate you and i hate you and you and you that felt good rofl hehe lu u justin mwah

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I love jb

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...