16 September 2010

Justin bieber playing for user is easy
Justin Bieber wasn’t nervous the first time he played for Usher because he had “nothing to lose”.

The 16-year-old Canadian singer was flown to Atlanta to meet the hip-hop star after someone saw videos of him playing the guitar and singing on Youtube. Justin was thrilled to meet Usher, but says he was not scared to perform for him.

“This manager found me and flew me to Atlanta, to the studio where I first met Usher. I ran up and said, ‘Usher, I love you songs!’ A week later, he saw me on Youtube and was like, ‘Man, I need to get this kid back,’ so he flew me back to Atlanta. I had nothing to lose so I wasn’t nervous. I was just having fun,” Justin told Top of the Pops magazine.

Justin is now one of the biggest-selling pop acts in the world. He is currently touring to promote his album My World 2.0 and will start recording his next record later this year. He is extremely proud of how far he has come, and is certain the future holds more big things for him.

“I’ve just started, and I’ve already played to the US President! It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I’m having a blast,” he said. “In five years’ time I hope to have won a Grammy and started a career in acting.”

MUSICROOMS





1 Comments

SARA said... [Reply]

:) usher is ALWAYS right lol

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...