20 September 2010

A few months ago while hanging out in the chat room I received a private message from a visitor of the site. The person asked me if I was the owner of the site and I said yes. We started chatting and she told me that she was a huge Justin Bieber fan and how she loved this site.

After a while she then told me that she had a secret. I asked her what it was and she told me she was Snooki from MTV's Jersey Shore. At that time I have never seen Jersey Shore before but I did know who Snooki was but of course I didn't believe her. I asked her to prove it by taking a picture with a sign that said "I love Justin Bieber" and send it to me. She said she couldn't do that because she was afraid that the picture will go around and that people would make fun of her. So I left it at that telling her that I don't believe her but she assured me she was the real Snooki.

Well guess what I found today? A video of Snooki lip-syncing to "Somebody To Love" which really has me wondering.....




Snooki if that really was you please email me (jb-shrine[at]hotmail.com) or find me in the chat room next time you visit. Would love to chat with you again because I watch Jersey Shore now and I love you!!

It is quite possible that it really could have been Snooki that I was chatting with as this is not the first celebrity who has visited JBShrine. Can you guess which celebrity has been to JBShrine? Here's a hint. If you've been coming here for a while then you might already know the answer because I have mentioned it twice. Here's another hint. That celebrity is following @JBShrine on Twitter.





3 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

what celeb has been here? i dont hav a twittwr so i cant tell :(

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Sean Kingston comes to this site.. right?? cuz he follows @jbsrhine

Daisy said... [Reply]

Bingo! Wow you're good. Did you go through the followers to find Sean Kingston?

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...