16 August 2010

Kanye West Proposes a Duet With Justin Bieber and Raekwon


Kanye West and Justin Bieber exchanged a series of tweets over the weekend. The two praised each other's music and Kanye then proposed a possible collaboration with the 16-year-old pop singer and another fellow artist Raekwon.

It began with Kanye's message, "Listening to @Justin Bieber 'Run Away love' ... I love Sunday mornings in the crib." Later, he added, "But I have listened to Runaway Love about 10 times so far ... ironically I got a song called Runaway on my new album too."

The rap mogul's tweets didn't go unnoticed by Justin. The young singing sensation quickly responded with a thank-you post to his senior, "It's not a so what moment for me. I'm 16 and a fan. I'm kinda hyped u are listening to my stuff. Thank u. Nice sunday morning."

After learning that they are a fan of each other, Kanye mentioned a possible duet, "Maybe we can do something together. Me, You and Raekwon." Justin replied, "Me, u, and the chef 2gether on a song = EPIC. haha. might sound crazy 2 u but even having this convo is living the dream. Thanks."

ACE SHOWBIZ





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...