01 June 2010

Justin Bieber, 'I Have A 4.0 GPA'


Justin Bieber interview with New Zealand's Coupe De Main Magazine. More pixHERE. Justin has a 4.0 GPA: 'If I was at home, I'd be homeschooled. I'm away-schooled. I have a tutor [Jenny] that travels with me. And we do school..
..every morning, just keep up on studies and stuff. I don't really have a favorite subject to be honest, because I don't really love school. But English, if I had to choose, English would be my favourite subject.'
Will he come back to New Zealand? 'I don't know when, but I will come back.'Will Justin date a NZ girl? 'Maybe'. On haters: 'I don't really deal with it, because I don't really pay attention to it.'
OCEAN UP
Justin Bieber, 'I Have A 4.0 GPA' Justin Bieber, 'I Have A 4.0 GPA' Justin Bieber, 'I Have A 4.0 GPA' Justin Bieber, 'I Have A 4.0 GPA' Justin Bieber, 'I Have A 4.0 GPA' Justin Bieber, 'I Have A 4.0 GPA' Justin Bieber, 'I Have A 4.0 GPA'





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...