01 June 2010


The Luda rap is priceless!!



She's famous now for sure. LOL!!





7 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

hahaha. lmao. btw nicee. :))

markw94404 said... [Reply]

Well Bieber it is not, even though it is.

zarah said... [Reply]

...oohhh crackers!!!,,,that was freakin funny!!..
..no where near the real baby tune at all!!!...lol

Megan Anne said... [Reply]

I showed my mum this and she had to leave the room, 1. because that is a horrible sound 2. that was soo out of tune 3. because it was just soooooooo funny. I would love to see Justin's reaction to this.

Michie J said... [Reply]

omg i laughed sooo hard. love the Luda part."Slow down Luda shit what are you thinking" lol and she took her teeth out. now i am going to get my grandma to sing eenie meenie.

deasha said... [Reply]

"my grandson is holding me hostage.. " LOL..

Anonymous said... [Reply]

HAHAHA LOL!!!
I should like totaly do that to my grandma

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...