14 June 2010

Fan, 'I Saw Justin Bieber At Club Rush'


From Lexie: I met Justin Bieber in the Bahamas on Saturday at a Meet & Greet. After the concert he sent out Tweets for a scavenger hunt. I ended up seeing him at teen club Club Rush. He gave me a head nod because he was on voice rest.

On Sunday I was in my hotel room and I saw Justin from my balcony run into his cabana then the back door. He walked with a yellow towel over his head and I shouted Justin! And he looked up and smiled and waved!

OCEAN UP

Fan, 'I Saw Justin Bieber At Club Rush'



Fan, 'I Saw Justin Bieber At Club Rush'





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...