13 April 2010

JUSTIN BIEBER ON SNL



What do girls do that confuses you? 
'One time, a fan in Seattle came up to me and for some reason she decided she was going to tackle me. She crept up behind me and gave me a hug, but then she ended up knocking me to the ground. I didn't get that at all. It wasn't nice!'

What is the last lie you told? 
'I dunno, I tell a lot of lies! A couple of years ago I had an F grade on a test at school, but I turned it into a B with the teacher's pen! My mom had to sign that she's seen it before I took it back to school, so she had no idea how bad it actually was!'

Have you dumped someone over the phone?
'Yes, I broke up with a girl that way once. That's terrible, isn't it? We got into an argument during a phone call so I basically said, 'I don't wanna be with you and more,' and she cried. I saw her after that and it was a bit awkward, but we're not enemies now, so that's cool.'

How long had you been seeing her? 
'Like, seven months. But I wouldn't recommend splitting up with anyone that way. It's very mean!' Have you ever fancied your mom's friends? 'Er, yeah, I probably have. I actually can't remember any one of them in particular, but she's definitely had a few hot friends in the past.'

BLISS





2 Comments

rainbow_twix said... [Reply]

i LOVE his hair!!:)♥

Just your not-so-average girl said... [Reply]

i luv him !!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...