13 April 2010




Unlike most celebrities, teen pop star Justin Bieber not only updates fans regularly on his official Twitter, but also follows and responds to his fans! In return, his devoted followers have managed to get Justin as a trending topic almost every day this year.
“They make me a trending topic on Twitter every day,” Justin told MTV“It’s pretty incredible. My fans have made me a trending topic every day. I don’t think there’s been a day in the past month that I haven’t. So, it’s pretty incredible.”
“I love Twitter,” Justin said. “For sure I use it for being able to interact with my fans as well as promote stuff.”
Are you dying to get Justin to Re-Tweet you or follow you? “It just depends. It’s kind of, like, it’s random,” he revealed. “It’s not really anyone specifically. It’s just kind of a random thing.”
“They’re like, ‘I never thought you were gonna respond.’ And I say, ‘You thought wrong.’ “
TEEN DAILY





3 Comments

Beatrice said... [Reply]

i love it when justin replys to fans :) and he is following me :D

Anonymous said... [Reply]

i loveee justiiiiiiin bieber !!!!


i want to meet hem but i live in sweden and it is to far away .. :(

Anonymous said... [Reply]

TE AMO JUSTIN BIEBER ERES MUY ESPECIAL PARA MUY ERES MUY GUAPO Y ME ENCA TU BOS ERES ESPECIAL MUY BESPECIAL Y SIEMPRE BOI A SER TU FANS NUMERO 1`TE AMO JUSTIN BEBER

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...