27 April 2010

Justin Bieber Meets Take 40 Winner Lauren!
Our very nervous winner Lauren Bassil was the lucky girl who got to meet Justin Bieber during his stay in Sydney yesterday!

Lauren said she was so nervous that she barely slept the night before!

"I didn't sleep the night before, I was soo nervous when I saw him, I was shaking and he was so nice and was trying to calm me down," she said.

Lauren said Justin told her he'd most likely be back in Australia in November this year - stay tuned for more news on that down the track!

In the meantime, check out Lauren's pic with Justin to the left. Lucky girl!

TAKE40





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...