01 March 2010

JUSTIN Bieber is sixteen!

The teen singer turned the big one-six on March 1!

But Bieber’s birthday celebrations got underway this past weekend with a three-day party in Los Angeles.

Justin reportedly enjoyed sumo wrestling, basketball, and paintball amongst other activities.

On the eve of his birthday, Bieber took to his Twitter page to thank his millions of followers saying, “surrounded by great friends and my birthday is almost here. thanks to everyone for the well wishes.”

Justin recently admitted he doesn’t like Selena Gomez.

“I think Selena Gomez is pretty — but I don’t like her,” he said last month. “I think she is cute. I think she is a cutie.”

Bieber’s celeb crush? Beyonce!

“I met her at the VMAs. I went up to her, said ‘I love your music,’ and she said, ‘Aww, you’re so cute’,” he said.

“She’s gorgeous.”

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

(showbizspy)





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...