11 February 2010

Justin Bieber and mother

In less than one year's time, Justin Bieber has gone from YouTube sensation to world wide phenomenon after Usher battled a bout of insomnia by falling deep into an internet link jumping blackhole, discovering and then signed the 15-year-old to Island Records. Not only has Justin become a fixture on the radio, but also on the bedroom walls of tween girls everywhere -- one of the most essential (and toughest) demographics to crack.
Now, he's partnered up with 1-800-Flowers in creating the One Less Lonely Girl bouquet (named after his song) just in time for Valentine's Day. You know, back in my day, all it took was dropping a one-sided Power Rangers card into a desk-mounted "mailbox" to snag a date. Ah, how times have changed.
PopWrap: How did you get involved with 1-800-Flowers' One Less Lonely Girl bouquet? 
Justin Bieber: My manager’s the one that set it up and I thought it was great idea. I’m all for it since it's definitely not a bad thing to bring a girl flowers.
PW: Do you have a Valentine this year? 
Justin: I have one person that I’ll be sending flowers to and that’s my mom. She’s been there since the beginning and has given up a lot for me, I’m very blessed to have her. She likes roses, so I think I might send her the One Less Lonely Girl bouquet.
PW: You're only 15 years old, so have you had a chance to really lavish a girl in presents? 
Justin: I haven’t been able to be as romantic as probably I will be able to be, but I think that being a gentleman is what matters; taking them out to a nice dinner, open the doors, stuff like that. Flowers are great, but love is better – you know what I mean?

PW: Do you have any crushes right now? 
Justin: I have crushes, but they’re all too old. Like Beyonce – she has a husband, I might get shot. [laughs] I went up to give Beyonce a hug at the Grammys and Jay-Z said, watch out buddy! He was kidding, but you know...
PW: Now you're about to kick off a world tour, what can people expect? 
Justin: My show is developing more and more. I started with 2 dancers and a DJ and we’ve worked our way up. I’ve got 5 dancers now and we’re trying to make it more and more exciting. But it’s all about the vocals and making the audience have a good time.
PW: You've had a pretty exciting couple of years yourself, can you process everything that's happened? 
Justin: Yeah, you know, it’s crazy. This whole thing has been amazing -- to present at the Grammys and be a part of "We Are The World" has been crazy. And last year was even crazier. I mean, I got to perform for the president!
PW: You have a new album ("My World: Part 2") dropping March 23, looking ahead are there any artists you'd like to collaborate with on part 3?
Justin: I would like to work with Taylor Swift. She's an amazing writer. And, well, you know ... Beyonce.





1 Comments

Unknown said... [Reply]

awhh his mum is gorgeous :) looks more like his sister :3

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...