12 February 2010

Teen singing sensation Justin Bieber is teaming up with 1-800-Flowers.com to celebrate Valentine's Day. Not only did the 15-year-old pop sensation help create the "One Less Lonely Girl" floral arrangement based on his hit song for the holiday, but Justin is also planning to do a meet and greet with the winner of 1-800-Flowers.com's sweepstakes. Here's what Justin revealed to Star about his V-Day plans and what he is looking for in a girl.

Do you have a date for Valentine's Day?
I will actually be performing in Los Angeles. No date, just performing.

 What is your ideal girl like? 
The two qualities she has to have are, one, she has to make me laugh because I like a sense of humor and I like to laugh. And two, I also like a girl who is smart so we can carry on a conversation.

What would be your ideal date? As long as she is happy, I am happy. Whatever she wants to do, I am down for. I would want her to tell me what she wants to do and then I will plan it.

Do you have a favorite song you would sing to her? 
I don't really sing to girls on dates. Sorry to disappoint you. 

What's up next for you professionally?
I have been in the recording studio working on some new material so that has been keeping me busy.

Do you write your own songs? 
Yes. I also co-write with a great group of people too. I get a lot of inspiration from Michael Jackson and I also liked Boyz II Men growing up.

Would you ever want to try your hand at acting? 
I just did a guest spot on the show True Jackson and appeared in the movie School Girls for Nickelodeon. The movie is about a group of dancers that have a beef with another group of dancers. It was a lot of fun to film. 

- starmagazine.com





2 Comments

lucy said... [Reply]

would it be weird if a guy likes your songs

serena said... [Reply]

i love u!!!!!! u sing ho oh and u r hot!!!!

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...