04 January 2011

A few days ago I posted a live stream video of what appeared to be a sleeping Justin Bieber. Man I gotta tell you he looked so real (especially when he he puts his head on the pillow) that I got fooled. I really thought it was really JB until someone told me it was some guy name Jamie Laou from Australia.

Well after finding out I decided to leave the video up for a while just to shock you guys and I know some of you were pretty shocked when the site loaded up that day.

Anyways, just came across this video and I had a really good laugh. I guess Jamie also knows the looks most like Bieber when he's "sleeping" because he did this video 2 months ago. Here he is on Chat Roulette pretending to be a sleeping Justin Bieber. They dude is hilarious. And so is that girl at the end.




Here is his Youtube channel and Twitter.





2 Comments

Stephanie said... [Reply]

lol
"Bieber Fever wake up!!" xD

live roulette said... [Reply]

I like using the chatroulette's a different way to assess more closely the videos!

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...