07 December 2010

Justin Bieber Trading Cards


If Justin Bieber singing dolls, nail polish and a best-selling memoir weren't enough to satisfy his fans, the pop star is now receiving his own set of trading cards and stickers. Entertainment collectible company Panini America has launched the Justin Bieber trading card set, which will hit shelves at Walmart, Target, Toys "R" Us and other retail outlets this week.

"I always dreamed of being a hockey player and having my own trading card," Bieber said in a statement. "I remember collecting hockey cards, so the idea that kids are going to enjoy my cards like I enjoyed my hockey cards is amazing!"

The collection will include 150 cards and 30 stickers, with four nine-card puzzles that let fans create small Bieber posters. Each pack will sell for $1.99 and will include five trading cards and one sticker.

The trading cards offer a solid merchandise stopgap between the release of Bieber's stripped-down "My Worlds Acoustic" album last month and his 3D concert movie, "Never Say Never," which comes out on Feb. 11, 2011.

BILLBOARD





3 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

OH MY GOSH REALLY I WANT THEM SOOOOOOOOO BAD I WOULD DO ANY THING TO HAVE THOUGHS

Anonymous said... [Reply]

they r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool

Anonymous said... [Reply]

:t i have them. me and my friend almost have the whole collection. :b :r :f :d

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...