19 December 2010


1218_Justin_bieber_car_TMZ_EX2


Imagine glancing out your driver's side window and spotting Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston chilling right next to you in a sick black Porsche. Or you can just look at this photo.

Biebs and SK were spotted driving down I-95 in Miami yesterday -- the duo is set to play the American Airlines Arena there tonight.

Wonder how they'll get to the show?

TMZ

According to our reader Shea, Justin and Sean arrived to the show in a "BIG Hummer Limo".





3 Comments

CJ said... [Reply]

OMG I was in Miami yesturday and today. We saw him OMG I was freaking out. We were at a red light and He waved at me and blew a kiss. I almost died.

Shea said... [Reply]

OH and Daisy the show was last night. and he got there in a BIG Hummer limo :)

Unknown said... [Reply]

OMG! :o I freaking live in Miami but I didn't see him! They even barely didn't mention him on the news!

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...