15 December 2010

justin bieber katy perry over 01

Katy Perry is 'Over' Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber reaches out into the crowd to his fans as he performs at the 2010 B96 Jingle Bash held at the Allstate Arena in Chicago on Saturday night (December 11).

Katy Perry, who once crushed over Justin, 16, told OK mag that her crush on him has disappeared.

She shared, “I’ve said Justin Bieber was my celebrity crush quite a few times, but I think I’m over it now. I think it’s probably safe to say I married my celebrity crush [Russell Brand].”

10+ pics inside of Justin Bieber

JUST JARED JR





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...