We've been getting questions whether you need 3D glasses to see JBShrine's 3D effects. The answer is no. And it doesn't cost you any money either. All you need is Google Chrome (Safari works too).
Here is a test to see if you can see this site in 3D. Below is our Twitter button inside a grey rectangle. Place your mouse over the button and the button should do a flip. Press on the button and watch the most amazing thing. The whole rectangle will slowly lift off from the page, twists, comes at your face, and stops in the middle of no where.
Try it out:
At the current time these are the 3D animations and special affects on this site:
- The Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook buttons on the sidebar spins uncontrollably if you put your mouse over them.
- The menu bar on top (HOME, INFO, BLACKBOARD, etc) has a purple glow behind it.
- The pictures in the posts flips so that you can see an exact mirror reflection of each picture if you place your mouse over the center of the picture.
- The picture of Justin up top on the home page moves up and down starting from his head down to his shoes and back up again.
- There is a frosted pane of glass over that picture up top, Click on it and it will rotate until it suddenly disappears so you can see the Justin's picture clearly without the frost.
- There is a real-time mirror reflection at the very bottom of the page.