02 November 2010

justin Bieber raging hormones





6 Comments

Caitlyn said... [Reply]

BAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Haha.. His keeping his cool.. Bet inside of him says 'OMG OMG OMG OMG! This chick is dayumm hot!'. Haha.. Lol.. Im a girl Btw.. :D

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Thats Not What I Would Be Thanking If I Was Jb If I Was Jb I Would Be Like ( Um Hi Im Justin Bieber The Singer Just To Let Ya Know And Im 16 And Available So If Ya Thank Im Hot Give Me Yo Number I Would Like To Se You Any Time In My Dreams :o )

Unknown said... [Reply]

ew he should not being looking at that stuff haha he is sooo bad... i wonder what his mum is saying

Anonymous said... [Reply]

on this site does the real jb talk to u

hannah said... [Reply]

ha ha :g :t he must be soo embarrased now !

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...