17 November 2010





7 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I think justin biber is very stupid and he needs to go and get a haircut!!! :)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

JUSTIN BEIBER SUCKS.

Caroline said... [Reply]

justin bieber doesnt suck. he is amazingly talented. and im kinda pissed off at this vid cuz jasmine v isnt supposed to sing this.. what happened to jessica jurrel???? jasmine cant sing :p

Stephanie said... [Reply]

I think Jasmine's good... ^^ Although the duet sounds better with Jessica. ANyways, is it just me or does Jasmine always twists her hand when she sings?

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Jasmine V.. SUCKS!! I FUCKING HATE YOU JASMINE!!!

your voice doesn't go ot the SONG!!

hahaahh! :g

Anonymous said... [Reply]

i'm lady gaga so of course i would say that @caroline.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

ugg i hate her SOO much if i ever saw her i'd probably kill her>:(
I HATE HER I HATE HER I WANNA HILL HER SHE CAN'T SING I'LL FUCKIN KILL HER

love you justin... too bad you have to put up with her

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...