01 November 2010

Justin Bieber does not want to be an old fart


Justin revealed to Access Hollywood: 'I want to be a young dad. I don't want to be old and not be able to kick around a soccer ball. I'd probably get married at around 30. I'm young, I'm able to produce this book, make a movie and I like to be young and do all this.

Even though Justin is the male music leader, he said that he isn't that cool: 'I'm not even that cool, like seriously.. what is so cool like that you freak out? These girls crying, it's like I can't believe that, I'm so honoured that you're crying but, I don't know, it's crazy to me!' On his book:

'I wanted something with my own words. To describe what I'm going through and describe how I got here. I want people to look up to me, I want people to say, 'You know, I look up to you'. The humour in it, it's just funny, it's fun. There are so many surprises in here that you're just going to be like, 'What?' & a lot of things people don't know about me.'

OCEAN UP





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...