15 October 2010

Amazing Justin Bieber Halloween Jack-O-Lantern


Look closely and you'll discover you're looking at a pumpkin with Justin Bieber's face carved onto it by Matt McFarland, 28, from Salt Lake City, Utah. No, Matt didn't decide to carve a Bieber-based jack-o'-lantern on his own, we asked him to do it based on the awesome Edward Cullen pumpkin he carved last year.

Matt told us the Bieb-er'-lantern took between three to four hours to complete (pretty impressive we think), including making his pattern in Photoshop using a photo of JBiebs.

"I was sweating bullets while carving out his hair because I knew that if I messed that up, I'd be letting down all the fans," he said. "I even had my hair styled like his while carving to draw inspiration."

The pumpkin might not look like too much in the daylight, but turn off the lights and it's a different story.


Amazing Justin Bieber Halloween Jack-O-Lantern


Matt's pumpkin is sure to gain fans worldwide, but his friends aren't among them.

"My friends are used to me carving pumpkins of celebrities," he says. "I have, however, gotten some flak for this one. It's not easy to get away with this one without some taunting being a 28 year old married male with two kids. People who don't know me will think I'm a little strange for doing it. When you've got Bieber Fever, there are very few remedies. This happened to be one that I found."

Are you carving pumpkins this weekend? Get awesome pumpkin carving tips here and get the full scoop on Matt's Bieb-er'-lantern here. What are you carving on your pumpkin?



JSYK





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...