27 October 2010

 25 New Justin Bieber Facts


Justin Bieber, 16, (his memoir, First Step 2 Forever: My Story, is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.

1. I learned to play the drums at age 2.

2. I'm claustrophobic, especially in a crowded elevator.

3. I think Beyonce is hot!

4. My favorite candy is Big Foots, which are from Canada.

5. I love the ocean.

6. I'd rather travel by bus than airplane. I'm obsessed with my bus.

7. I never remember to pack a toothbrush. At every hotel, I go to the front desk to get a new one.

8. I try to visit a mall at every city while on tour.

9. My favorite drink is at Tim Hortons! They have the best blended drinks.

10. The only sneakers I wear multiple times are the ones I wear on stage.

11. I play four instruments, all self-taught.

12. I love jet-skiing.

13. I have two Segways on tour, which I use to terrorize my crew! Not really -- I just use them to speed away at the venues.

14. I'm left-handed.

15. I wore my first tux this year to the White House Correspondents' dinner.

16. My crew and I have water-chugging contests.

17. Step Brothers is my favorite movie.

18. Skateboarding is my thing.

19. My crew and I have family board game night on the tour bus every chance that we get.

20. I have a dog named Sammy who lives in Canada with my grandparents.

21. Nonbrand shampoo and conditioner at hotels are the best.

22. I beat Shaq at basketball.

23. My favorite sandwich is tomato and mayo on Wonder Bread.

24. I'm really into snowboarding.

25. We play basketball backstage during my concerts.

US MAGAZINE





5 Comments

Caroline said... [Reply]

weird sandwich :s

Anonymous said... [Reply]

OMG!?!?!?!?

Anonymous said... [Reply]

:t

~ Mekenzie said... [Reply]

You Are So Hot!!!

Daniella said... [Reply]

Haha ummm odd choice of sandwich And surely if u play basketball backstage people will be able to hear the ball at the beginning???I mean like before u come on stage or whatever or if there's one of those awkward silences (if u get those in concerts)??

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...