26 September 2010

This video was made by a visitor of the site. Watching it definitely made me smile. :) Great job Shan!



shanmalaika1 | September 21, 2010
i posted a video 2 weeks back asking people to submit videos of them singing along to U Smile by Justin Bieber! this is the result - a video featuring so many beautiful people from across the world! thank you for participating in my video!

shoutout to Johnny Jang for hooking me up with the instrumental!

if you like this, PLEASE SHARE IT. i worked really hard on it and want the world to see it! and tweet it to justin bieber, would be awesome if he saw it :)





3 Comments

Unknown said... [Reply]

OMG I <3 U!!!!!!! UR SOO HOT DATE ME<3 DUMP SEL FOR ME :m :

Caleb Layne said... [Reply]

Justin Bieber do not take this Question seriously
how big is your prick

Ali said... [Reply]

Daisy and all Bieber fans! Please check out my NEW music video to Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend". Help share my work by liking, sharing and subscribing to my youtube channel, twitter, FB Fan page etc.

As an artist all I can do is work hard and chase my dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQIbYlJkto

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...