30 September 2010







22 Comments

bieberLoverr3194 said... [Reply]

......A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.......... wowwww that is fantasticc

Caitlin Bieber said... [Reply]

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good job JUSTIN

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Wow. I can't believe how amazing Justin's voice is.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

still sounds like a girl...

Anonymous said... [Reply]

well this song was recorded before his voice changed so it's still high

Anonymous said... [Reply]

The girl in the vid is pretty but she looks like shes wearing denim underwear :P no wonder he likes her

Anonymous said... [Reply]

i love this videoo!!!!!!1111

Anonymous said... [Reply]

im his wifee!
hate on me biatchh
jayykayy

Anonymous said... [Reply]

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good job justin :) u smile i smile:)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB JUSTIN:) U SMILE I SMILE:)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

JUSTIN BIEBER IS THE MOST AMAZING PERSON IN THE WORLD! I LOVE HIM TO DEATHH!! WE ARE BUDDIES! FOREVER && ALWAYS JB!! :D <3

Unknown said... [Reply]

loved itt still smiling :))

yna rones said... [Reply]

i'm speechless btw. this is so so so so so so AH-MAZING!!! watching this makes me cry:'(ILOVEIT & ILOVE @justinbieber !!!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

OMB! this is effin' AWESOME! it's so sweet!!! :"> but I wish I was the girl though.. :'(( makes me cry..

Anonymous said... [Reply]

ya

Anonymous said... [Reply]

he does not sound like a girl

Anonymous said... [Reply]

im abby i love justin bieber he is sooooooooooooooooo hot im still smiling

abby said... [Reply]

i love justin bieber if u love him rite somthing

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I LOVE THAT VIDEO! FAVORITE ONE SO FAR

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I am impressed! Blog message posted here is surely my friend. I just want to hint safeguard up with comments and prominence work. IE browser bookmarks to your blog just with it, I l come pursuing to regard my friends more in the tomorrow! The color of the layout is not bad, it is easy on the eyes.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

best video!

steelersND said... [Reply]

I LOVE YOU Justin :t

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...