10 September 2010

CBS released some behind the scenes footage of Justin Bieber as the teen was taping a cameo on ‘CSI’, which will air on the show’s season 11 premiere on Thursday, September 23rd. The clip features Justin and George Eads (Nick Stokes) talking about the two episodes in which Bieber plays a villainous teen boy. “Watching ‘CSI’ growing up was really fun for me,” Bieber said. “Me and my mom, just sitting in our apartment. I watched all the CSIs, ‘CSI: Miami’, ‘CSI: NY’, Las Vegas. I like it because you never knew what was gonna happen. Now that I’m on it, it’s pretty cool.”

POPDIRT





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...