05 September 2010

Justin Bieber fights back at baby music video haters


Justin Bieber has asked his fans to fight back at "haterz" of his Baby music video.
The promo gained over 300,000 more dislikes on YouTube than it did likes, and the 16-year-old pop star has blamed pranksters for voting it so low.

Writing on his Twitter page, Justin told his fans to help get the number of likes back up. He Tweeted: "Let’s take on the haterz! Everyone hit the like button and get it back! HI HATERZ! haha.
"Haterz thank u for noticing me… I luv u too. Still the small town kid still having fun. HI HATERZ!"

Justin did however, see the funny side of it all. "Got 2 admit… The vid got 200,000 dislikes in 1 day. I’m a prankster myself so I can appreciate a good hacker prank even from my haterz. haha," he later wrote.

"But dont mess with my fans… they are the greatest in the world!!!"

OMGMUSIC
Just checked the video and from what I can see Justin's tweet hardly even made a dent on the "dislikes" lead. :(





7 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER <3

Anonymous said... [Reply]

JUSTIN BIEBER IS A IDIOT
FAG
FAG
FAG
FAG
FAG
FAG
FAG
FAG
FAG

Anonymous said... [Reply]

The person above me is pathetic..

Anonymous said... [Reply]

JUSTIN BIEBER YOU ARE MY HERO FOR MAKING MY DREAM COME TRUE :D YOUR COMING TO IRELAND <3

Anonymous said... [Reply]

@Anonymous

why are you here if you dont like JB? honestly, i wouldn't be searching him up then.

toni said... [Reply]

i cant chat with you guys!omg...

Ashley said... [Reply]

Why do some people hate him ?
What the hell hi ever dit to you ?
NOTHING ! and i know some people are fans and some people not but what makes him a gay or a girl or some thing else explame it to me and than you cane hate !
But dont hate him whitout a reason..
Dont try to be a nother person beceause youre friends hates him or something else ! Why ?! tell me that

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...