18 August 2010

Justin confirmed to perform at 2010 VMAs


Sure to make his avid fanbase oh-so-happy, Justin Bieber has joined the list of star-studded performers slated for the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.

The "One Less Lonely Girl" singer joins the likes of Kanye West, Drake and B.o.B in planning to hit the stage when the show takes place on September 12 from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.

Talking about the opportunity, Bieber told MTV, "I'm excited to be performing at the VMAs. It is all still unbelievable, because last year I went for the first time and no one knew who I was."

Nominated for Best New Artist at the annual event, Justin added, "Just really shows that dreams can come true and what incredible, dedicated fans I have. I'm a lucky guy and grateful. Now I just want to get on that stage, have some fun in front of my heroes, because at the end of the day I'm still a kid and still a fan."

CELEBRITY GOSSIP 





1 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

OMG his hair looks so wierd but cute here lol i like it :)looks straighten cant wait for vma's

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...