09 August 2010

What do Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, and Jessica Simpson have in common?

They're all Proactiv spokespeople. Bieber, 16, is the newest celeb face of the acne brand.

"I'm definitely someone who suffers from acne. I'm a teenage boy! ... So I use Proactiv so my face doesn't get like that. Proactiv is a great thing!" the "Baby" singer touts on Proactiv's website.

According to the acne company, Bieber's reps reached out to them to get involved.

Adds Bieber, "My parents got acne when they were growing up. And I'm determined to keep myself clear. If I got a face full of breakouts, I would definitely feel really self-conscious and not wanna do photo shoots, not wanna be singing. With Proactiv I don't have to worry."

"Some people might say: 'Justin Bieber? He doesn’t have acne, why is he doing Proactiv?' But, you know, it's about preventing getting acne. Proactiv is the way to go. It just makes you feel so much better about yourself."

Bieber shot his first ad in the middle of his "My World" Tour.

US WEEKLY
"I'm definitely someone who suffers from acne". Huh? What acne? His face is as smooth as a baby's butt. What he does have now is a lot of money. Jessica Simpson got $2 million by endorsing Proactiv. Ka-ching!!

Talented, hot, funny, famous, and now RICH too.






6 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

HE IS SOO HOT IN THIS COMMERCIAL
I FLIPPED WHEN i FOUND OUT HE HAS HIS OWN COMMERCIAL !!! proactive is gone sell pretty well now haha <3
" your hormones kick in - I don't wanne stop that" haha

beatrice said... [Reply]

sooo hot

Anonymous said... [Reply]

o my gosh i think this is THE BEST proactive commercial yet!!!.lol but i think he is so flipping hott in this commercial!!!! like always hahaha
<3<3<3<3

Anonymous said... [Reply]

This just makes me laugh. How much did he get paid to do this?? Haha That's all i wanna know. He's face is as CLEAR AS HECK, what better way to sell millions of ur products than to get BIEBER in ur ad.

Daisy said... [Reply]

Totally agree with you. Jessica simple got paid $2million as their spokes person. I think JB will get at least a million for sure.

Damn he's rich!!

And yah he has no zits, what the hell? haha ka-ching

BieberLoverr3194 said... [Reply]

that hormone thing was HALRIOUS.honestly he has the most clearest teenagers face i have ever seen.he was laughing.omb hes soooo hott.he doesnt have one blemish on it. <3JB<3

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...