14 August 2010



The girls went wild when Drake brought fellow Canadian heartthrob Justin Bieber onstage during his show at the Indiana State Fair on Friday (Aug. 13). The teen sensation played sidekick to Drizzy during “Best I Ever Had” and even performed a drum solo.

“I can’t forget my little brother who here too,” announced Drake. “This kid is part of something special too. You know we both from Canada and shit, so you know I can’t forget ol’ J. Beezy. That’s my dawg, man.”

Drizzy joined the Biebs onstage at his Indianapolis concert the night before.

RAP UP


I am so proud of these two Canucks it makes me tear up watching them.
They make me love Canada so much. So proud of them and their success.






1 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt32yvsp-pc&feature=channel
check out Justin on csi !!

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...