17 July 2010



Sean Kingston chatted w/ Popstar! about BFF Justin Bieber.

Were you nervous when Justin drove your Ferrari?

-I was freaking out at first, No, Bieber don't crash my car! But then I was like it's Justin Bieber so if he does crash it, he can hand over a nice check and I'll go buy a whole new Ferrari, a newer one! That kid is 16. He had his permit. It was great.

What is it that makes Justin so cool?

-Justin is so humble and so charming! You gotta love him! My mom says she wants to pack him up in her suitcase and keep him! Nah, he's a good dude. That's my little brother, man.

What is the best part of writing songs with Justin?

-I could write anything and he'll make it sound way better because his voice is so amazing! I could write a song that says, 'Blah, blah, blah' and he'll put his tone it and it would sound amazing. It would be a number one hit record!

OCEAN UP
Hmmm. I wondering if Popstar asked Sean Kingston any Sean Kingston questions.





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...