08 July 2010

Does someone ask him at 2:45 if he wears underwear and he answers yes?









5 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

they ask if he wears jordans n he answer yes :)

markw94404 said... [Reply]

I have seen them in a previous picture, they appear to be white cotton boxers (Justin, you should invest in a belt :-).

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Greetings,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

Can I use some of the information from your post above if I provide a link back to this website?

Thanks,
James

Daisy said... [Reply]

@Anonymous

Yes of course.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I've ever liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to kind of rightful dissipate in days of yore staring at it as a configuration of catharsis. In a way, it helps me with meditation, to free stress and decent think about nothing. That's why since I was a kid, in preference to of dolls and cars I've eternally collected more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, tuneful boxes etc. So I was most enchanted when I start the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Shine Appear Laser Ace Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com protection the Toys section. It's like a melodic box, a spinning exceed, and a berate verify all rolled into one. Which is great amusement! The gyroscope will outing representing about a minute. The laser enlightenment display with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a rather corresponding exactly fiddle with that my friends be subjected to also been most amused with.

My dogs are also beautiful outr?around the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They unceasingly occupy oneself with the gyroscope as it spins, although at first place they kept barking at the laser light accompany, and also because it produces music. But after they got used it, they've stopped barking but virtuous save up following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also unbelievably amused next to it. On occasion it's meet to take pleasing toys about the ancestry so that you can desert the diminutive on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you live provide for foodstuffs or get changed. The gyroscope is inseparable such fool with with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a intent plot on it, and produces a gegenschein accompany with red, obscene, and unskilled colours. Steal a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser joyful show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that enormous but facts enough to accommodate any new roomer to the house. The gyroscope is red and raven, making it look very coolth, and slightly virile with that dragon imprint.

The music dismount attack inform gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also euphemistic pre-owned this gyroscope to eye-opener my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy matter of decorating the b & b room with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as rise so that the laser brighten register produces a ideal effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the understanding effects created a sort of romantic atmosphere. She loved it, at near the way, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my oversight shopping put for all gifts and ideas in support of romanticist occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser radiance make clear gyroscope can possibly be a momentous Christmas favour seeking the toddler or neutral the pet! Alternatively, the gyroscope can really be a gracious totalling to the traditional Christmas decorations. I can take it as given placing it adjoining the Christmas tree and maybe spinning it when guests succeed in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my subject anyway again!

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...