04 June 2010

justin bieber stanley cup 18



Justin Bieber shows off the coveted Stanley Cup before his performance on NBC’s Today Show in NYC on Friday (June 4).

The 16-year-old singer talked with Matt Lauer before his performance as well about just what he received from Usher for his recent birthday: a Range Rover!

Justin shared, “Yep, he did [get me one]. I was back in Los Angeles recently and had the chance to drive it around. I only have my permit right now so my mom was with him. I’m not super cool yet.”

JUST JARED JR





1 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

he's so gorgeous. i just want to grab his face and kiss it all over!!! he's so sexy!

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...