30 June 2010





30 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

wow haha but he still looks hot

Anonymous said... [Reply]

can't stop staring lol

Anonymous said... [Reply]

GUYS GET THAT ITCH AND THEY HAVE TO ITCH IT AND THEN THEY DO AND THEN THIS IS WHAT HAPPENDS....PEOPLE GET IT ON TAPE OR GET A PICTURE OF IT AND YEAH......HE STILL LOOKS SEXI AS HECK!!!!<3<3<3<3

zarah said... [Reply]

..hot and disturbing at the same time...but i guess it's a boy thing...

supergurl said... [Reply]

EWW..NOT REALLY .BUT HAHA HES ACTUALLY HAS IT IN HIS HAND. HAHA , HE SHOULD TAPE IT DOWN WHILE HE SINGS LMFAO..:) SWEETNESS

Anonymous said... [Reply]

... It's so small...

juana said... [Reply]

WOW HES SO FUCKIN HOT THIS IS TURNING MEON LOL I WOULD HIT ;)

Negin said... [Reply]

LOL hehehe it's funny :D

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Hahaha funny and hot very hot<3<3:)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

lemme itch it for ya :P

Anonymous said... [Reply]

It's so small. :/

Anonymous said... [Reply]

disturbing..but so freakin hott. (; damnn. i'll pinch it for him. (:

JP lover16 said... [Reply]

hahaha! LOL :) that's cool and weird

Anonymous said... [Reply]

i can't stop looking... LOL ... YOUR HOT JUSTIN

Anonymous said... [Reply]

NOW THAT U POINTED OT OUT I CANT STOP LOOKIN AT IT U KNOW IF I WAS JB AND I SAW THIS PICTURE I WOULD LAUGH BUT STILL BE EMBARRASSED BUT YOU KNOW, I GUESS ITS JUST A BOY THING!!!! YOUR SO FREAKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!

IndiLOL said... [Reply]

That's disturbing same time funny LOL

caitlin mullarkey said... [Reply]

can you guys stop hating?
omg, he had an itch ..
its not the end of the world.
he is still the best singer ever!
and is still the hottest singer ever.
give him a break .

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Guys/Teen boys get that when they have massive balls or if the balls are banging against each other, way to tell if a guys balls are huge shoe size, the bigger the shoe size the bigger the penis
justin is a size 7 so its big down there
LAMO XD

Anonymous said... [Reply]

thats not true

Anonymous said... [Reply]

hotttttttttttt

jbrox said... [Reply]

can't stop starring

jbloveme said... [Reply]

even small still very hottttttttttttttttt

jbnfr said... [Reply]

every time come back

Anonymous said... [Reply]

hottt! my sexy beast!(:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

THAT'S S HAWT!
I can't looking at his penis! Gosh, I really really wanna hold Justin's!
I WOULD LOVE TO PINCH IT FOR YOU, JUSTIN!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Lol, it's at his fingers! I'll itch it for ya.

Unknown said... [Reply]

I'd love to pinch it for him I'd love to put a good nites diaper on him and leave his fly unzipped and put his dick to the left he is so hot I'd rub his disk every nite

Unknown said... [Reply]

I'd love to pinch it for him I'd love to put a good nites diaper on him and leave his fly unzipped and put his dick to the left he is so hot I'd rub his disk every nite

anon said... [Reply]

you need help

Unknown said... [Reply]

I would love to grab his buldge he would look real sexy in goodnites

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...