08 June 2010

Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber. (<A HREF="http://www.wenn.com" TARGET="newwindow">WENN.COM</A>)
Miley Cyrus was furious with fellow teen star Justin Bieber after he flooded her phone with prank calls during her trip to London.

The Hannah Montana star lost her temper after the 16 year old repeatedly phoned her in the middle of the night - and now she has vowed to get even with the Baby hitmaker.

She tells U.K. talk show host Graham Norton, "He prank called me, not realizing the time difference yesterday, at like three o'clock in the morning. I was about to kill! He kept ringing!

"I was yelling because I thought it was someone that got my number; my number gets out. So I changed my number and he kept pranking me.

"I really did believe it was a kid or something so I was like, 'I can't really yell 'cause I think it's a kid but I'm not really sure.'

"Finally, I was like (shouting), 'It's three o'clock in the morning!' He was like, 'Ha ha ha ha, it's Bieber. Call me back.' I was like, 'Oh my gosh, I'm going to hurt this kid.' My little sister loves him, but I'm going to kill him."

TORONTO SUN





10 Comments

Emma Ewers said... [Reply]

GO JUSTIN! hehe thats pretty funny, but why doesnt she do the normal thing and turn he phone of! duh!

yhanie24 said... [Reply]

thats funny!! she was really annoyed and pissed off. Justin is fond of prank calling his friends. :)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

thank justin she is F***IN B****
im glad u pissed her off:)
btw if she does kill him i 'll kill her...it will be long and painful!!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

thank you justin for doing that

Anonymous said... [Reply]

ha ha ha det var artig, det er bra fortsett sånn Justin!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Haha Justin That's Pretty Funny !
Like Emma Said She Should Of Turned Of The Phone That Would Of Been Pretty Smart !!!!!!

deasha said... [Reply]

i dont mind if justin prank call me..hahaha.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

thank you justin!!!! and she should have turned her phone off if she wanted to ignore him!!!! <3<3<3

Jamima said... [Reply]

love you Justin!

rhamx023 said... [Reply]

hahaha... that was so funny.. justin like to pissed off.. that was a killing moment for miley!! hahahahah...
if i were miley i'll get that crazy reaction same to her!! HAHAAHAHA..............
BUT that was so coll!! hahahaha....

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...