26 May 2010


I was waiting all day for a response from JB about the Fearne Connor, tattoo, finger flipping incident.

Justin on twitter:

i know my friends family and fans know the person i am. hearing adults spread lies and rumors is part of the job i guess. but all i have to say is...kill em

Personally I do believe that he gave her the middle finger but I think she deserved it. What I don't believe is him going around fingering random people in his buggy. Just doesn't make sense. I don't know.

What do you think?





3 Comments

Michie J said... [Reply]

I don't think Justin's that kind of person he would not just go around fingering random people.People just want to start a bunch of crap.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I dont think he did it to anyone.. I watched Radio 1's Big Weekend on tv and when Fearne Cotton interviewed him he seemed grand! Maybe it happened after or something... But the interview wasn't cut short so i dont know how he stormed off either when she asked him about his tattoo..! :S

Anonymous said... [Reply]

'fingering random people' wrong choice of words :L

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...