07 May 2010

Justin Bieber: I May Change My Hair

OMG! I hope this is not true!

Justin told UsMagazine.com he may switch up his famous, side-swept shaggy 'do one day.

"I'm kinda liking the long hair right now. In the future, I may get bored and change it up but for now I like how it is."

The New York Times reported Wednesday that teenage guys are paying $150 to get "The Bieber." (A Manhattan salon owner, Cozy Friedman, says 60 percent of his young male clients ask for the messy hairstyle, but are too embarrassed to ask for it by Bieber's name.)






0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...