23 May 2010

Justin Bieber does not want to be normal


"People ask me, 'Do you wish having a regular life?' And I'm like, 'You know, not really.' ... Just regular people, they're like, 'Maybe I want to be famous,'" he explained.

The teen star admits: “I try to spend as much time with my friends and just be a regular kid as I can on top of work.”

The Baby singer also admitted in an interview with the Associated Press that if he wasn’t a performer, he’d "probably work at McDonald's or something".

The 16-year-old described the challenge of balancing his studies and work as “kind of hard”, but he also explained that he gets some educational opportunities on the road.

"If I'm going to the White House and I'm in there doing a tour and stuff, that's like school."

MUSIC ROOMS





1 Comments

Kali said... [Reply]

Thats Kinda Wierd ! I Think That He Should Wanna Be A Normail Guy. But Famous Is Cool Also! but I Mean Be A normal Guy It Makes you More Funn :p
And Not Soo Pro..

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...