07 May 2010

Here’s a thing I’m actually embarrassed about…I met Justin Bieber before, and then I was at the table and I was there with my friends. We were going to talk to him, and then he showed up.

I was like ‘hey, my little sister really likes you, and she’s 12, would you take a picture?’ he was like, ‘cool.’

And then he walks away, and I was like ‘wow’. All of a sudden, ‘Bieber Fever’ swept over me and I got hot and started sweating. I was like ‘What’s happening to me? Justin Bieber did it!’

-Gabourey Sidibe, May 6, 2010 to Okmagazine about being infected with Bieber Fever at the White House Correspondence Dinner.





3 Comments

supeermonkey said... [Reply]

ewwww shes ughhh...

markw94404 said... [Reply]

Boy is she ever ....

Anonymous said... [Reply]

:i

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...