25 April 2010



Justin Bieber fans in Australia are just as crazy as the ones here in the U.S.


 

A performance scheduled for Monday morning (time zones, people!) on Sydney Harbor had to be cancelled over concerns for the safety of the fans. Fans had been camped out since Sunday night to see his only scheduled performance in Australia.
TMZ
  1. Justin Bieber I'm beyond grateful...that was incredible. Thank u for such an amazing warm welcome Australia...I told you I wouldnt let you down. Thank U! via web












    1. I love my fans...I love it here in Australia...and I want to sing...
















    2. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR...I DONT CANCEL...I WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO THE POLICE CANCELING THE SHOW FOR SAFETY REASONS















    3. I love my fans....and I am just as disappointed as everyone else with the news from this morning. I want to sing for my fans





1 Comments

Unknown said... [Reply]

I know your story this morning. Oh it is really bad.
And I also would like to share with you sad.

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...