11 April 2010

So, SNL is hilarious tonight because Tina Fey knows what she's doing.I am not a fan of Justin Bieber, however. So when he started singing (and I did not like it) I went to Twitter to see what fans were saying. Was this maybe a bad performance? Well, I 'll never know – because apparently a huge Justin Bieber controversy is going down on twitter RIGHT NOW. I have never seen anything like this. I guess people's sense of personal entitlement is growing more and more these days.

From what I have deduced, there are two Justin Bieber twitter accounts that were supporting Bieber and trying to get him on SNL – Bieberarmy and Bieberonsnl. Justin Bieber sent tickets to a private concert to just one of the twitter accounts – Biberarmy. So now, instead of Justin Bieber trending along with Tina Fey, Bieberarmy is the word that is trending (and Tina Fey). The Biber controvery is bigger than Bieber himself.

BieberonSNL: I honestly think I should be at SNL.. like idk I just think that I did Sooo much

BieberonSNL: I'm not watching SNL I'm actually watching the nanny right now.. but I'm tired good night (: thanks for the support.. I love u all!

BieberonSNL: I'm not watching SNL I'm actually watching the nanny right now.. but I'm tired good night (: thanks for the support.. I love u all!

BieberonSNL: NO go and watch it don't worry about me
TV.COM


Well guys there's a happy ending to this story. Scooter called her personally and she is meeting Justin in person in New York this very moment.

This is Alex Buchinski aka @BieberonSNL:
Alex Buchinski

I'm happy the right thing was done at the end.





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...